What do I need to do to receive your services?

You may contact us for more information regarding our services or you may contact one of the agencies listed below:

NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Raleigh (919) 733-7807
Raleigh School Counselors (919) 508-9091
Henderson (252) 492-3141
Louisburg (919) 496-3124
Creedmoor (919) 528-0227
Durham (919) 560-6810

Alliance Behavioral Healthcare 1-800-510-9132
Wake County WorkFirst 919-212-7000
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions 1-800-939-5911

Division of Services for the Blind 919-733-4234

WorkFirst recipients should contact their job counselor or Community Workforce Solutions, Inc. Work Passages Coordinator for more information.

Students may contact their teacher or guidance counselor. In most cases high school students will need to coordinate services through NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. You may also contact our Career Connections Manager.

If desired you may tour either site or speak to a staff person from any program. To schedule a tour of the Raleigh and/or Henderson location, please contact us.

What type of transportation is provided?

We know how important and difficult transportation can be. Although the transportation we provide is limited, we will support you in finding solutions.

Transportation for the Raleigh location:

  • City bus stop on site
  • TRACS (For transportation outside the city limits to Raleigh)
  • ART (Accessible Raleigh Transportation)
  • C-Tran (From Cary to Raleigh)
  • Student transportation generally provided by the Wake County Public School System during the school year
  • Transportation is provided to residents of Vance, Granville, Franklin and Warren counties for certain programs. Through a cooperative agreement with Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Community Workforce Solutions, Inc. contracts with KARTS to provide transportation. In most cases this transportation is free of charge.

Transportation for the Henderson location:

  • Transportation is provided from designated sites in Granville, Franklin and Warren Counties to the Henderson site. This system does not provide transportation to Vance County residents or to persons working in the community.

Driving Directions

How is Community Workforce Solutions, Inc. funded?

Our income is through fees paid by public or private agencies that contract with us to provide services to individuals. The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and NC Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and the Substance Abuse Services via the LME/MCOs are our primary funding sources. Additional funding is through the performance of contract work from local industries. We also accept donations.

Will I have to pay for your services?

Most people getting our services are sponsored by a public agency for all or part of their services. Other people may be sponsored by Worker's Compensation or private insurance in special circumstances, such as personal injury. If you do not qualify for public support, you or your legal guardian may pay the fees. We will provide you with our fee schedule upon request.

If you are interested in services but do not have an agency to sponsor you, please contact us by email or phone and ask for the Admissions Committee Chairperson or Site Director.

We are committed to promoting an environment in which individual choice,
self-sufficiency, respect for cultural diversity, and a true sense of belonging are hallmark